To lose 5 kg in a week, you need to radically change your lifestyle for this time. Losing weight in a short amount of time should be accompanied by a competent approach. As a result of the exhaust fasting, after a week the weight will be restored, and the condition of the body will deteriorate. It is necessary to remember to observe dietary restrictions after the end of the explicit diet in order to maintain the required weight value.
To make sense of the sudden loss of extra pounds, it is worth choosing the diet that is ideally suited to the body and will not generally be a painful process. Weight loss indicators should be recorded and stored for the future. The weekly period is quite short, and the problem of losing 5 kg can only be solved radically by changing the daily diet, which will lead to a sharp reduction in calorie intake.
Time will not work with other sensible decisions - playing sports, normalizing the daily routine, and so on. They can be considered in the future to maintain the weekly result achieved or to increase weight, body shape and muscle tone. Their yield is about 3-5 kg per month.Nutrition
In the morning on an empty stomach, be sure to drink a glass of clean warm water or apple juice, or a vinegar drink consisting of 200 ml of water and a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar. Skip breakfast anyway - a small amount of porridge will give your body the energy it needs for the whole day.
Lunch should include a vegetable dish and not fried, but cooked meat (beef, chicken, breast if possible). In the evening - light food, for example, vegetable salad, steamed fish, cottage cheese, 200 ml of kefir or yogurt. It will be difficult to keep out a new diet, but if the feeling of hunger becomes stronger, you can get a bite of food that is nothing but vegetables.
This nutrition will provide the body with all the essential elements and push it to use up the accumulated fat, resulting in weight loss.
Basic Nutrition Rules:
- Drink 2-2. 5 liters of water per day.
- Eat 3-5 times a day, try not to overeat or stay hungry throughout the day.
- Eat up to 200-350 grams of food at a time and try not to overeat for about 30-40 days, ideally give up salt.
- Eliminate fatty foods from the diet.
- Refrain from sugar intake, replace with honey.
- Refuse to use products made from wheat flour (pasta, noodles), freshly baked bread. They will not allow the body to lose those extra pounds.
- Refrain from fatty mayonnaise, sauces and dressings. This will provide an excellent opportunity to reduce the size of the legs.
- Eliminate appetite-stimulating spices and seasonings: garlic, pepper, shrimp and more. They result in an increase in the amount of food consumed, which is unacceptable in the weight loss process.
- Skip evening results.
- Remove alcohol from the diet. Where alcohol is present, high-calorie food automatically appears - the worst enemy of weight loss.
- As an experiment, try eating from small plates. This simple psychological approach can be quite effective and will help to detoxify the brain and stomach.
- Eat slowly, chewing food well. This should be done in the kitchen or dining room, not behind the TV or in a book. This makes it easier to control the amount of food, and better feel the taste of the food.
The load for the body is chosen individually, taking into account training, preferences and abilities. This could be a warm-up or a simple morning walk, strength training in the gym, or a visit to the pool.
But it is worth remembering that the maximum intensity and length should not be, the body does not need to exhaust, which is already stressed from the change in diet and rhythm of life. Everything should be in moderation and competently:
- Light morning exercises, best performed 60 minutes after waking up, will help speed up metabolic processes.
- Those who prefer strength training should review their routine training program and consult a personal trainer, ensuring that special nutrition is clarified.
- 20 minutes of kettle training or 20 minutes of jogging will help you burn calories and boost your metabolism all day long.
- During weight loss, you need to rest for about 6-8 hours. Prolonged sleep or lack of sleep prevents weight loss. At night, the body expends a lot of energy in order for all internal systems and organs to work, and, consequently, burns calories. Proper therapy is another helper in physical therapy.
Start doing some simple stretching and muscle exercises at home and develop a personal exercise that will increase your sweat. The last ten minutes of your exercise should be the hardest (in the early days of your practice).
Additional procedures and methods
To get the desired results (minus 5 kg), all means will work, but you must do everything wisely and weigh the steps rationally. By choosing additional procedures, in combination with diet and serious physical activity, you can achieve the goal quickly.
Some of them should be done during training, this will greatly increase their effectiveness. You can use "wrapping", cosmetic products in the form of creams with various effects aimed at body shaping, you can wear special clothing for training from special materials, which improve blood circulation, have heat insulating properties, improves the lipolysis process. A visit to the massage parlor, sauna and swimming pool is also a good option.
Diets and Recipes
There are three main options for how to lose weight up to 5 kg in one week at home:
- Mono-diet. The bottom line is to use mostly one product (rice, kefir, apples, buckwheat, cottage cheese).
- By significantly reducing food intake (hungry diet).
- Diets lead to the longest possible result (protein). Primarily suitable for men.
Such diets are not recommended for people with increased fatigue, gastrointestinal diseases, anemia, and chronic diseases. You should not go on a diet in the spring when the body is weakened.
Indicative menu with recipes for coin diet:
- On an empty stomach: 200 ml of warm water and added lemon wedges and a spoonful of honey.
- Breakfast: 1/3 of porridge, tea (without sugar) or vegetable juice (beet, tomato, pumpkin). It is necessary to study the effect of vegetable juices on the body, for example, beet juice significantly lowers blood pressure and may cause diarrhea, kidney disease is not recommended.
- Lunch: 1/3 of the previously cooked porridge.
- Dinner: the amount of cereal left.
During any diet, you can drink green tea without restrictions, without sugar only. Of the liquids, it is the one that helps to lose weight and cleanse the body, and is very useful.
Pumpkin will effectively help even the lazy to lose weight and rejuvenate the body at the same time. It is recommended to eat pumpkin in combination with vegetables or separately in any acceptable form (in the form of porridge or baked). It is simply prepared. The pumpkin needs to be cut into small cubes, add water and simmer until half cooked for about 30 minutes. Then add a tablespoon of rice or oatmeal, continue to simmer for another half hour. You can add honey to the finished porridge, but try not to salt it.
Choleretic herbal preparations on the basis of immortelle, dandelion, bullock will allow the body to break down fats quickly and thus lose weight. It will burn fat, and not accumulate on problem areas. People with pancreatitis, hepatitis, or functional bowel disease should not use these drinks.
To effectively cleanse the body and lose weight, it is useful to take juice from cabbage. It will improve metabolic processes, prevent the accumulation of fats from carbohydrates. It is recommended to drink up to 2-3 glasses of this juice a day in the morning on an empty stomach, then - an hour before meals. It is useful to drink it together with carrot or beet juice.
Kefir diet is considered to be a very effective way to lose 5 kg at home fast. It is shown for relatively healthy and strong people, it allows not only to remove extra pounds and centimeters in the abdomen and other problem areas, but also cleanses the body of toxins well.
The advantage of this diet is that it is short-lived and very simple - no need to buy special products and find a diet. The essence of the diet is that you need to drink 1. 5 liters of kefir daily. You can eat foods like apples, oranges, buckwheat, boiled chicken breast. You just need to stick to the recommended diet for three days. During this period, drink 1. 5 liters of water daily.
Buckwheat dietAnother effective way to lose weight fast is the buckwheat diet
. To do this, you need to eat buckwheat prepared in a special way within a week:
- At night, pour a glass of cereal with two glasses of boiling water (you can also do this in a thermos).
- The next day, eat without seasonings and soups, washed down with kefir or green tea.
Kefir is not allowed to drink more than 1 liter per day. Week is the diet. Eating sugar and black tea without sugar is allowed but not recommended.
Do not forget, so as not to remove useful substances from your body, doctors strongly recommend your woman to take vitamin preparations while losing weight.Experts recommend
in any case to buy incomprehensible diet pills in the pharmacy, on the Internet and on the advice of questionable consultants. These drugs are based on laxatives, and the use of such drugs can cause great harm to the body, dehydration, upset the gastrointestinal tract or the appearance of diseases of a different kind.
While roaming the Internet, you can often come across topics on the topic of weight loss explicitly in preparation for summer. Moreover, many of them suggest very scary methods that may sooner or later lead to sad consequences. These are suggestions for refusing food, depleting the body, and even conspiracy.
One of the most rusty methods is the second. Girls who are trying to lose weight are advised to say certain words in the toilet once a day, and then the weight will quickly disappear. The only positive aspect will be to improve the mood of others.
But there are more dangerous ways that do harm. Many sources of baking soda recommend weight loss. The fact of the matter is that soda neutralizes the acidity of the stomach, which may lead to its pathologies. As for using baking soda as a bath, you can make it to any size, but it is unlikely to help.
It is worth warning that it is categorically contrary to lose weight for children or adolescents at such an accelerated pace. Any diets at this age can only be prescribed by a doctor and done under his supervision.